The Argyle International Airport (AIA) Inc. is seeking to recruit a Technician – Mechanical & Air Conditioning Equipment and invites applications from suitable qualified persons:
The Technician – Mechanical and Air Conditioning Equipment reports to the Senior Technician – Mechanical and Air Conditioning Equipment to which he/she is assigned. He/she should be fully involved in promoting the Airport as a world class provider and facilitator of air transportation and related services. The successful candidate is expected to function as part of a team and support the Units’ focus of maintenance of all mechanical equipment at the airports.
Education & Experience:
- An Associate Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Technology / Ordinary Technician Diploma or Certificate from a recognized accredited tertiary institution or equivalent in required field.
- At least five (5) years’ relevant work experience.
Required Skills & Attributes:
- Be able and willing to take instructions.
- Be flexible in terms of work hours.
- Be always safety conscious.
Interested persons are asked to submit applications and Curriculum Vitae no later than Tuesday 16th March, 2021 to the Human Resource Manager, Argyle International Airport Inc. Argyle, St. Vincent and the Grenadines or via email to email@example.com