The Maintenance Worker reports to the Head of Department in the Maintenance Division to which he/she is assigned. He/she should be fully involved in promoting the Airport as a world class provider and facilitator of air transportation and related services. He/she will assist the Maintenance Division team with general work to be done in the various aspects of their operations.
Education & Experience
• An Associate Degree in Architecture and Building Construction or Certificate in required field.
• At least two (2) years’ experience as a Maintenance Worker.
Required Skills & Attributes
• Be able and willing to take instructions.
• Be flexible in terms of working hours.
• Ability to use common tools.
Interested persons are asked to submit applications and Curriculum Vitae no later than Monday 26th November, 2018 to the Human Resource Manager, Argyle International Airport Inc. Argyle, St. Vincent and the Grenadines or via email to email@example.com.