The Operations Assistant assists in ensuring that all passengers passing through the airport are well looked after. He/she walks the property and liaises with all service providers to ensure a problem free experience for customers. He/she assists in all areas of the airport operations when necessary and ensures that standards are maintained. He/she should be fully involved in promoting the Airport as a world class provider and facilitator of air transportation and related services.
Education & Experience
• Minimum qualification of an Associate’s degree in Management or related discipline.
• At least three (3) years’ work experience.
Required Skills & Attributes
• Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
• Excellent problem solving and negotiation skills
• Standard computer literacy and web research skills.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Efficiency oriented with the ability to multi-task
• Self-starter who can work without direct supervision
• Be customer oriented and able to manage change
Interested persons are asked to submit applications and Curriculum Vitae no later than Monday 26th November, 2018 to the Human Resource Manager, Argyle International Airport Inc. Argyle, St. Vincent and the Grenadines or via email to email@example.com.