The Senior Maintenance Worker reports to the Engineer – Maintenance of Buildings, Equipment and Civil Works. He/She assists with the maintenance of all aspects of the Building and Civil section of the Maintenance Department, including the design, management, installation and maintenance of all plant, equipment, fixtures, fittings and personnel assigned to the unit. He/She is fully involved in promoting the Airport as a world-class provider and facilitator of air transportation and related services.
Education & Experience
• Minimum qualification of an Associate’s Degree in Architecture and Building Construction or related Professional Certification(s); and
• At least five (5) years’ related experience.
Required Skills & Attributes
• Strong written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
• Must be customer service oriented.
• Ability to evaluate objectively, fairly, and consistently.
• Ability to use common tools.
• Ability to understand and follow directions as given.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Excellent leadership and time management skills.
Interested persons are asked to submit applications and Curriculum Vitae no later Monday 26th November, 2018 to the Human Resource Manager, Argyle International Airport Inc. Argyle, St. Vincent and the Grenadines or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.